'Wildwood' Wooden DnD Dice - Full RPG Dice Set - Ebony
- NATURAL WOOD - The ultimate deluxe gaming dice, made of natural ebony wood.
- A lightweight set of dice that feels great in the hand, and are guaranteed to impress at the gaming table
- Full polyhedral 7-die pack, D4, D6, D8, D10 (marked with single units), D10 (percentile - marked in tens), D12, D20
- Comes in natural unbleached cotton drawstring bag with the Paladin Roleplaying Wildwood logo
- EASY TO READ numbering, with underscoring on 6 and 9, and high precision manufacture for accurate, fair rolling
- Paladin's HIGH QUALITY manufacturing process keeps the dice looking at their best
- Ideal for d&d 5e (dungeons and dragons), pathfinder and all role playing games and wargames
- D6 measures 14mm
- Comes with 1 year manufacturer's warranty
I bought the Ebony by mistake, because I misremembered which dice I already owned. Neil was happy to accept an exchange for the Rosewood that I actually needed to complete the set. The dice themselves are excellent quality, arrived promptly, and are wonderful to roleplay with.
Really good dice!
As far as I've been able to see from my newly made purchase of these dice they feel good and rolls well. They are a little light in the hand, but that is the wooden quality of them. They give off a lacquered sheen. I really like them!
Love the Wildwood Dice!
I love the look and feel of all three sets, cherry, rosewood and ebony. The D4 and D8s are a bit light but that is to be expected from the material. As I'll be using a dice tower and tray I don't suspect any issues. I'll get to roll them in their first action in just a couple of days! I've wanted wooden dice for some time but they are generally astronomically priced. These sets are very fairly priced and quite nice to look at. I've also enjoyed the personal interactions with Paladin Roleplaying. Great product, great company!
Wildwood Wooden DnD Dice
The ebony wildwood dice RPG set I purchased from Paladin Roleplaying are handsome and well crafted. The service from Paladin impeccable. No problems here.