Roleplaying Kit Bag - Paladin Shield Logo
The perfect kit-bag for your roleplaying equipment. This compact bag is easy to carry, but will comfortably hold all of your gaming gear.
The spacious inner compartment will easily hold a number of standard sized RPG rulebooks, and still leave space in the padded compartment for your tablet or laptop.
You can fit up to around 4" total thickness of books - for instance you can easily fit in the D&D Player's Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide AND Monster Manual, and still have space for a ring binder and laptop.
- Hard-wearing 600 denier polyester
- Top carrying handle and detachable shoulder strap
- Large main compartment with padded rear section for a laptop (up to 14") or tablet
- Zipped outer pocket on front flap
- Plenty of pockets for pens, dice, minis and other 'adventuring kit'!
- Overall Dimensions: 12in h x 15.5in w x 4.25in d; Approx. 790 cubic inches capacity
- Embroidered Paladin Shield Logo design
Share this Product
My thoughts on the Paladin Satchel Bag
Overall, I have been pleased with the Paladin Satchel. The construction feels like quality material, rugged enough to handle the usual gaming practices. I do wish the shoulder strap clasps were metal instead of plastic though, even though the plastic appears capable to handle many years of use. Inside the main pouch, there’s plenty of room for several books and a medium to smaller laptop. The laptop pouch has sufficient padding for light wear and tear, but wouldn’t want to use it as the main carrying bag for a laptop itself. My two main issues, with the caveat of one possibly being a “normal” part of using a satchel bag, are one: using the top handle while the two front flap clasps are open is impossible as there is no connection to the rest of the bag and so you’re just lifting the flap. Two: the shoulder strap claps tend to get caught on the front flap moderately often after closing and clasping the front flap, then using the shoulder strap to carry the bag.