Dragon D2 Coin - Antique Silver
Regular price £5.75
Thanks - we'll let you know once this product is back in stock!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
- LARGE SIZE - 40mm diameter, 3.5mm wide and weighing in at 24g. A good heft in the hand!
- AGED SILVER EFFECT - Made of hard wearing zinc alloy, with a nickel coating to give an aged effect
- DRAGONS HEAD - Amazing Dragon's Head design, with the Paladin Shield logo on the reverse, bordered by the dragon's wings
- UNIQUE D2 COIN - Use it as a 2 sided dice (D2) by playing 'heads or tails' to determine any 50/50 outcome
- IDEAL RPG ACCESSORY - Perfect for Dungeons and dragons (DnD 5e), Pathfinder and other tabletop roleplaying and fantasy games
- Also available in Gold and Bronze
Ordered and wasn’t expecting item for another two days when it arrived. A++ service received.
I bought the D2 coin for my boyfriend as a birthday gift and he absolutely loved it! I even was impressed with how cool the coin was.
I love it!!
The coin looks and feels amazing and I can't wait to give it to my group to use. It flips really easily and fits in the palm of my hand nicely as well. I would have happily paid more for this as i will be using in very frequently but at £6 it is great value for money. If I ever need another D2 then I will happily buy this again.