Black Metal Polyhedral Dice Set - In Presentation Case
- SOLID METAL roleplaying dice, guaranteed to impress!
- Full set of polyhedral dice: D4, D6, D8, D10 (marked with single units), D10 (percentile - marked in tens), D12, D20
- Easy to read numbering, with underscoring on 6 and 9, and high precision manufacture for accurate rolling
- For Dungeons and Dragons (DnD) and all role playing games and wargames
- Comes with 1 year manufacturer's warranty
Just imagine the look on your friend's faces when you turn up with this incredible, solid metal rpg dice set, in it's own specially crafted presentation tin.
Normal plastic dice will never seem the same again...
Paladin Roleplaying are proud to present the pinnacle of roleplaying dice - a full set of weighty, solid metal dice with a beautiful high quality black finish.
The dice are made of a zinc alloy for maximum heft and weight, with a tough nickel coating to make sure that they don't chip or scratch.
The tin has custom made foam padding with shaped holes for each die - A great display case, and also keeps the dice safe and secure.
Whether you're looking for a special new set of dice for yourself, or the perfect gift for a roleplaying fan, Paladin's Metal Dice Set is exactly what you need...
Share this Product
- Reviews (2)
These dice are stunningly gorgeous, and always roll true. I own two sets, and my only regret is not buying more, lol.
My favorite dice
They're the sharpest looking (not actually dangerous) and nicest feeling dice that I own, with just enough edge bevel to look nice and catch the light. They have some serious weight as well which forces you to roll them with extra drama. I appreciate that they look so distinctive without resorting to odd colors or finishes. I can show these to non-players and they are impressed despite having no idea what is the purpose of a collection of metal polyhedra.